Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is the need to invest in American industry fuel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is the need to invest in American industry fuel Empty Iraq is the need to invest in American industry fuel

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Oct 2014, 12:21 pm

Iraq is the need to invest in American industry fuel

Tuesday, 14 October 2014 10: 08

J p

Twilight news/Minister of electricityQasim Muhammad al-fahadawiU.s. companies to invest in the manufacture of fuels in Iraq.

altAnd a statement by the Ministry of electricity and for "twilight news," said the Minister during a meeting alfhedoi U.s. Ambassador to Iraq Stewart any JonesThe "The experience of American companies in the electricity industry is great. "

The Minister expressed the hope that "expands the size of the handle in order to improve the service task, along with the need to manufacture fuels for generating plants supplying him."

According to the statement, Al-fahdawi said the need to "invest many sites in a number of provinces contain possible utilization fields in gas extraction that will add new generation capacity, as well as investment sites for obstetric units are renewable energies to generate electricity from the wind and the Sun".

The US Ambassador said "comprehensive support from the US Government and US companies to develop Iraq's electricity system".

Iraqis still complain of frequent power although the electricity Ministry had pledged to provide electricity 24 hours a day by the year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:00 am