Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Spanish Prime Minister: There is political success in Iraq that will open the way for investment and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister - Spanish Prime Minister: There is political success in Iraq that will open the way for investment and Empty Spanish Prime Minister: There is political success in Iraq that will open the way for investment and

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Dec 2023, 6:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Today, 14:07

Baghdad - IA
    Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez confirmed on Thursday that there is political success in Iraq that will open the way for investment and reconstruction.
    Sanchez said, during a dialogue session for Iraqi and Spanish businessmen in the presence of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani, in the government palace, and followed by the Iraqi News Agency (INA): “The relationship with Iraq can be developed, and this is the goal of our visit to Baghdad.”
    He added, "There is political success in Iraq that will open the way for investment and reconstruction," stressing that "Spanish companies are very keen to invest in Iraq."
    Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez arrived yesterday evening, Wednesday, in the capital, Baghdad, at the beginning of an official visit to Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:50 am