Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Kurdistan delegation arrives in Baghdad with 3 files

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan - The Kurdistan delegation arrives in Baghdad with 3 files Empty The Kurdistan delegation arrives in Baghdad with 3 files

Post by Rocky Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:50 am

The Kurdistan delegation arrives in Baghdad with 3 files
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    An informed political source reported today, Saturday (January 6, 2024), the arrival of the Kurdistan Regional Government delegation, headed by the region’s Minister of Finance and Economy, Awat Sheikh Janab, to the capital, Baghdad.
    The source explained to "Baghdad Today", "The delegation also consists of the Acting Minister of Natural Resources, Kamal Muhammad, the Head of the Regional Council of Ministers, Dr. Omid Sabah, the Secretary of the Council of Ministers, Amanj Rahim, the Head of the Coordination and Follow-up Department, Abdul Hakim Khosrow, and the advisors in The Region’s Council of Ministers, Khaled Hadi Gawishli, Dr. Muhammad Shaker, and a number of advisors and general directors in the Ministry of Natural Resources.”
    He added, "The delegation will discuss the salary file and the legislation of the federal oil and gas law, as well as resuming the export of the region's oil abroad."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:12 am