Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An “accounting” delegation from the Kurdistan Government arrives in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An “accounting” delegation from the Kurdistan Government arrives in Baghdad Empty An “accounting” delegation from the Kurdistan Government arrives in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Feb 2024, 4:54 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]An “accounting” delegation from the Kurdistan Government arrives in Baghdad[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    02-11-2024
    A joint “accounting” delegation from two ministries and the Financial Supervision Bureau of the Kurdistan Regional Government arrived today, Sunday, in the federal capital, Baghdad.[/size]
    [size=45]The Ministry of Finance and Economy of the Regional Government said, in a statement, “A technical delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government, consisting of the Ministry of Finance and Economy, the Ministry of Natural Resources, and the Financial Supervision Bureau of the Kurdistan Region, arrived in Baghdad.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The delegation forms a joint team to complete the financial and accounting procedures between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the federal government."[/size]
    [size=45]During its visit to Baghdad, which will last several days, the delegation will participate in several sessions with the participating teams of the Iraqi Ministry of Finance and the Iraqi Financial Supervision Bureau.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:24 am