Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Alekti" is angry about the targeting of Kurdistan: Escalation with the Americans is not in our inte

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan - "Alekti" is angry about the targeting of Kurdistan: Escalation with the Americans is not in our inte Empty "Alekti" is angry about the targeting of Kurdistan: Escalation with the Americans is not in our inte

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jan 2024, 4:31 am

"Alekti" is angry about the targeting of Kurdistan: Escalation with the Americans is not in our interest
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Kurdistan
    The leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Ghiyath Surji, confirmed today, Tuesday (January 9, 2024), that his party has always rejected any targeting of the Kurdistan Region .
    Sorgi said in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that “any targeting of the region is rejected, and we have repeatedly expressed our rejection of all bombing, whether by armed factions or Turkish forces.”
    He added, "The National Union has sufficient courage to reject the daily Turkish attacks on the territory of the region. We believe that escalation with the American forces is not in the interest of Kurdistan or Iraq, and diplomacy and rationality must be resorted to in order to overcome the current stage."
    Sorgi pointed out, "Any accusation directed at the National Union that it is silent regarding the bombing of Kurdistan by the factions is a false accusation. We are the opposite of others who were justifying the Turkish bombing."
    Tensions escalated in the Kurdistan Region, specifically the Kurdistan Democratic Party, after a drone attack targeted Peshmerga headquarters in Erbil, where the party accused Baghdad of standing idly by in the face of outlaw groups that it “supports” at the expense of the Kurdistan people, according to statements by the spokesman for the regional government .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:25 pm