Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade announces the details of the Ramadan basket: it will be special

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

announces - Trade announces the details of the Ramadan basket: it will be special Empty Trade announces the details of the Ramadan basket: it will be special

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Feb 2024, 5:12 am

Trade announces the details of the Ramadan basket: it will be special

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday, the Ministry of Commerce announced the details of the food basket for the month of Ramadan, which will be distributed later to citizens.
    Director General of the General Company for Foodstuff Trade, Lama Hashem Al-Moussawi, said in an interview followed by Al-Eqtisad News, “The Ramadan basket that will be distributed to citizens will be special, as each family will receive a kilogram of noodles, a kilogram of starch, half a kilogram of pasta, and a kilogram of zero-sum flour.” "For every person."
    She added, "The ration is specific food items, distributed monthly by the Iraqi Ministry of Commerce at a nominal price to citizens. Its distribution began in September 1990 to mitigate the consequences of the economic blockade imposed by the UN Security Council in Resolution No. 661 on August 6 of the same year, as a result of the invasion of... Iraq to Kuwait.
    She confirmed, "The Ministry has food baskets for three months. The regular basket that the citizen takes includes three kilograms of rice, a container of cooking oil, a kilogram of sugar, 400 grams of tomato paste, and a kilogram of legumes."

255 views
    Added 02/13/2024 - 11:37 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:47 pm