Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi newspaper: infallible will arrive in Riyadh on Tuesday

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Saudi newspaper: infallible will arrive in Riyadh on Tuesday Empty Saudi newspaper: infallible will arrive in Riyadh on Tuesday

Post by wciappetta Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:05 am

Saudi newspaper: infallible will arrive in Riyadh on Tuesday

Mon 10 Nov 2014 11:41 | (Voice of Iraq) - Sumerian News / Baghdad 
    revealed the Saudi newspaper Al-Riyadh, on Monday, that the president Fuad Masum Kingdom will arrive tomorrow. 

The newspaper said in a brief news seen by "Alsumaria News", "The President Dr. Fuad Masum President of the Republic of Iraq will arrive in Riyadh on Tuesday in a visit to the Kingdom.

" The official Iraqi Al-Sabah newspaper revealed, on Sunday, that the President of the Republic Fuad Masum, will visit on Monday the province of Najaf to meet with religious authority Ali al-Sistani before his upcoming visit to Saudi Arabia. and discuss Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Saturday (November 8, 2014), with the President of the Republic Fuad Masum visit last anticipated to Saudi Arabia.

It is noteworthy that the supreme religious authority Ali al-Sistani, received in October 20 last, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, in a meeting is The first of its kind for the reference top Iraqi politician since four years.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:14 pm