Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: the allocation of a single compact ministries next year's budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: the allocation of a single compact ministries next year's budget Empty Parliamentary Finance: the allocation of a single compact ministries next year's budget

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Apr 2016, 2:44 am

Parliamentary Finance: the allocation of a single compact ministries next year's budget[/ltr]

Since 07/04/2016 13:12 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the parliamentary finance committee member Ahmed Sarhan, Thursday, on the allocation of one of the ministries budget, which will be integrated over the next year, between that the merger would reduce disbursements and expenses in the ministries by reducing the general directors and employees.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ahmed said L / balance News /, "The integration of all the ministries together will lead to the integration of the budget of each ministry with the other," noting that "one ministry for the time being after the merger will have Mizanatan."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that it "augmented ministries will bring its budget under a single budget will be the minister of the power exchange," stressing that "the new financial year will see the allocation of only one budget for both ministries, which were merged."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the merging of ministries will reduce the percentage of employees and the general directors, which reduces the size of disbursements and expenses, which positively affect the budget and the financial crisis experienced by Iraq."[/ltr]
    [ltr]I learned / balances News / The Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri told the political blocs that do not integrate in the ministries in the cabin proposed by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi process, but candidates will assume the rest of the 14 ministries proxy task management in addition to drive their portfolios own name. is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:42 pm