Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the National: Semi agreement to cancel the merging of ministries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the National: Semi agreement to cancel the merging of ministries Empty Deputy for the National: Semi agreement to cancel the merging of ministries

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Apr 2016, 3:40 am

[size=32]Deputy for the National: Semi agreement to cancel the merging of ministries[/size]

6:06:06 4/9/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - BaghdadDeputy for theNational Alliance, said there is a near final agreement on thecancellation ofmerging ministries, and that the new government cabin will not be one of the15 ministers ,as announced by Prime Minister Haider al -Abadi recently.The MP said Jassim Mohammed Jaafar said "there is a near agreement Cancel merging some ministries presented by al - Abadi to thepresidency of the Council ofRepresentatives to become theministerial cab from the 16 ministries only, after it was 22 ministries, noting that " the number ofministries in the new cabin will be more than 16 ministries, has up to 22 , as they were previously." He said "this matter has not been decided once and forall, but it will be integrated into the Ministry ofyouth and Sports , culture, and planning for thefinancial separation." the head of the House ofRepresentatives said in aCouncil meeting Monday April 4, Prime Minister Haider al -Abadi said theabsence of theintegration process in some ministries but the minister and his ministry assume my own name , and another run its affairs byproxy and have him in thecabinet theright to represent one ministry in theevent of voting.He noted thecommitment of the Council time , as announced previously, a ten - day, andin the case of the readiness of the Prime Minister to provide Ministers and the adoption of the mechanism , according tohis choice whether to sack minister current or voting on thebench ofMinisters, for aspecial session to vote on thecandidates selected. him Abadi parliament last Thursday a list of the new ministerial his booth include biographies of 14 candidates closed envelope to the presidency of the parliament, as was merged ministries to shrink government thecab from 22 ministries to 16. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:27 am