Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal representative: the meeting of the committees in Parliament is due to discuss only create laws

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal representative: the meeting of the committees in Parliament is due to discuss only create laws Empty Legal representative: the meeting of the committees in Parliament is due to discuss only create laws

Post by Rocky Mon May 16, 2016 1:05 pm

Legal representative: the meeting of the committees in Parliament is due to discuss only create laws

Since 16/05/2016 16:41 pm (Baghdad time)

Special - balances News

He said the legal committee member Sadeq frankincense, Monday, that the meeting of the committees in the House of Representatives is due to discuss only create laws.

He's chewing gum / balances News /, that "the meetings of the Committee Aleghanoah incomplete quorum is not a vote on the laws or discuss important things," pointing out that "these meetings and discussions simply create laws."

He called on authorities objecting to the holding of parliamentary sessions to "attend to the parliament and claim Bmtalibha," stressing that "these actors on customary condition to cancel the ministers who had been voting on them from the House and voting sessions considered illegal."

The parliamentary legal committee confirmed on Monday that the three presidencies vote on the extension of the legislative term of the parliament is illegal, noting that the vote should take place within the Council of 29 Alnwab.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:21 am