Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Is Hillary Behind the False Charges against Julian Assange?

Lobo
    Lobo

Is Hillary Behind the False Charges against Julian Assange? Empty Is Hillary Behind the False Charges against Julian Assange?

Post by Lobo Sat 22 Oct 2016, 1:02 pm

USE LINK FOR VIDEO - https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/is-hillary-behind-the-false-charges-against-julian-assange/

Is Hillary Behind the False Charges against Julian Assange? Hillary-Fight-for-Us
    Hillary has a reputation for being very vindictive. The latest is that she is ultimately behind the whole incident of accusing Julian Assange of sex crimes. This is getting really bad. The one clear link is that the father of negative interest rates, Larry Summers, is also connected to Hillary. You never know what is real or fake anymore. What a complete mess this election has become.
    USE LINK -
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/is-hillary-behind-the-false-charges-against-julian-assange/
    In the above video, Al Gore discusses the rigged election in 2000. Our computer projected a Gore victory. When the vote seems to go against our computer, it becomes something that is questionable.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/is-hillary-behind-the-false-charges-against-julian-assange/
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Is Hillary Behind the False Charges against Julian Assange? Empty Re: Is Hillary Behind the False Charges against Julian Assange?

Post by fonz1951 Sat 22 Oct 2016, 1:05 pm

i would not put anything past this sick ass cow!
    Lobo
    Lobo

Is Hillary Behind the False Charges against Julian Assange? Empty Re: Is Hillary Behind the False Charges against Julian Assange?

Post by Lobo Sat 22 Oct 2016, 1:11 pm

She will look good in an orange jumpsuit
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Sat 22 Oct 2016, 1:22 pm

Lobo wrote:She will look good in an orange jumpsuit

i don't know. it's kinda hard to make a pile of dog dung look good. you can cover it with chocolate syrup, but at the end of the day, it's still a pile of dog dung. it will look better in an orange suit though. lol! lol!
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sat 22 Oct 2016, 1:24 pm

I totally agree.

laugh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:03 pm