Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the law: the Sunni component is divided into two halves and each is linked to foreign ag

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the law: the Sunni component is divided into two halves and each is linked to foreign ag Empty Deputy for the law: the Sunni component is divided into two halves and each is linked to foreign ag

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Nov 2016, 3:06 am

[size=30]Deputy for the law: the Sunni component is divided into two halves and each is linked to foreign agendas[/size]
    13/11/2016 11:25 | Number of Views: 31
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    A member of a coalition of law nostalgic Qaddo, said on Sunday that the Sunni component, unfortunately, is divided into two halves, noting that some of them pro-government and the political process and the other half has a link to an external agendas.
    Qaddo In an interview with "direction Press," said that some countries have a spurt in regional alliances with owners of foreign agendas such as Ethel Nujaifi Kurdistan Democratic Party.
    He Qaddo that these characters or as long as they have links to regional alliances states parties and avoid criticism or claim rights Sunni Arabs in Kirkuk.
    Thmt and MP for the coalition of state law Firdaus al-Awadi, Sunday, Justice and Development Party (AKP) in Turkey every sectarian hatreds in the world to try to collect exported to Iraq, while Turkey is considered to embrace the call of Mosul conference trying to "dirty" to find a replacement for "Daesh" in Iraq.
    She said Al-Awadi said in a statement received "direction Press" a copy of it, "after Turkey failed to persuade moderate Muslims fair-minded people today are trying to find the legitimacy to intervene in Mosul battles and determine the future of its people, the personalities consuming undesirable in the Muslim world, such as al-Qaradawi and so-called prime Association of Muslim scholars. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:07 am