Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

BOMBSHELL: OBAMA, CLINTON, PODESTA, SOROS, EPSTEIN, ALEFANTIS — ALL CONNECTED TO PEDOPHILIA CLAIMS B

Lobo
    Lobo

BOMBSHELL: OBAMA, CLINTON, PODESTA, SOROS, EPSTEIN, ALEFANTIS — ALL CONNECTED TO PEDOPHILIA CLAIMS B Empty BOMBSHELL: OBAMA, CLINTON, PODESTA, SOROS, EPSTEIN, ALEFANTIS — ALL CONNECTED TO PEDOPHILIA CLAIMS B

Post by Lobo Thu 17 Nov 2016, 12:47 pm

BOMBSHELL: OBAMA, CLINTON, PODESTA, SOROS, EPSTEIN, ALEFANTIS — ALL CONNECTED TO PEDOPHILIA CLAIMS BY ‘PODESTA EMAILS’ Posted Nov 16, 2016

Posted on November 17, 2016 by David Robinson

BOMBSHELL: OBAMA, CLINTON, PODESTA, SOROS, EPSTEIN, ALEFANTIS — ALL CONNECTED TO PEDOPHILIA CLAIMS B Podesta-Clinton-Pedophilia-Infographic

The following information is a new and chilling piece of the Podesta-Clinton email puzzle.
    It has even stronger connections to pedophilia and Satanism and connects some of the most influential people in the US, including: Barack Obama, George SorosJohn Podesta, Tony Podesta, convicted billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and James Alefantis who is “one of DC’s 50 most powerful people”.
    You will learn that George Soros donated $20k to ‘Comet Ping Pong’ pizza restaurant, owned by James Alefantis and where Obama goes frequently and even held a fundraiser.
    According to one email: “Obama spent about $65,000 of the tax-payers money flying in pizza/dogs from Chicago for a private party.”
    Pizza and [hot-]dogs are alleged pedophile codes for “young girls” and “young boys”] You will see more references for yourself and, put into a wider perspective, the codes make sense.
    BOMBSHELL: OBAMA, CLINTON, PODESTA, SOROS, EPSTEIN, ALEFANTIS — ALL CONNECTED TO PEDOPHILIA CLAIMS B E5d40-spirit2bcooking2b-2blady2bgaga
    Lady Gaga (left) also attended Marina Abramovic’s (right) Spirit Cooking Satanic “dinner”
    (it involves a mixture of blood, semen and breast milk)
    In the following infographic, by connecting the people in the ‘Podesta Emails’ and their alleged ‘pedophilia codes’ you will see strong references to:

• sex with children of both sexes and various ages (pedophilia codes, such as: pizza = young girl, hotdog = young boy, etc.)

• images from the Satanic ‘Spirit Cooking’ dinner hosted by “artist” Marina Abramovic and attended by John Podesta and his brother Tony, James Alefantis, Lady Gaga, etc.

• leaked picture of John Podesta making reference to “elite” god Osiris, which was murdered by his brother Seth and chopped into 14 pieces (his penis was never recovered because it was eaten by a fish):

BOMBSHELL: OBAMA, CLINTON, PODESTA, SOROS, EPSTEIN, ALEFANTIS — ALL CONNECTED TO PEDOPHILIA CLAIMS B 2f39a-john2bpodesta2b-2b142bfish

• references to Moloch, the god of child sacrifice (Moloch is just one of the many names of Anunnaki god Marduk — Earth’s ruler after Enki was dethroned)

• multiple references to murder and cannibalism

• shady images of children posted by James Alefantis on his Instagram account, containing the already mentioned pedophilia hashtags

• business logos that are very similar to symbols used by pedophiles to identify their sexual preferences

• pizza restaurants that are possibly connected to this alleged Satanic network of pedophiles and child killers

• pictures of a metallic coffin

• pictures of an empty underground room containing the hashtags #killroom and #murder

And let’s not forget the “Sacrificing a Chicken to Moloch” email, where “chicken” is believed to be a code-word for “child.”
    You can study the infographic here (please take your time and make all the connections).
    https://mainerepublicemailalert.com/2016/11/17/bombshell-obama-clinton-podesta-soros-epstein-alefantis-all-connected-to-pedophilia-claims-by-podesta-emails-posted-nov-16-2016/
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

BOMBSHELL: OBAMA, CLINTON, PODESTA, SOROS, EPSTEIN, ALEFANTIS — ALL CONNECTED TO PEDOPHILIA CLAIMS B Empty Re: BOMBSHELL: OBAMA, CLINTON, PODESTA, SOROS, EPSTEIN, ALEFANTIS — ALL CONNECTED TO PEDOPHILIA CLAIMS B

Post by ahill Fri 18 Nov 2016, 4:44 am

Lobo,

Holy Carp!!!   is this for real?

I must live under a mushroom -  kept in the dark -  people feed me BS.

Hmmm....  maybe really, really rich people are 'sick' in the head and do these terrable deeds

I always feel so sorry for all the innocent children in the world  who are abused.

a
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

BOMBSHELL: OBAMA, CLINTON, PODESTA, SOROS, EPSTEIN, ALEFANTIS — ALL CONNECTED TO PEDOPHILIA CLAIMS B Empty Re: BOMBSHELL: OBAMA, CLINTON, PODESTA, SOROS, EPSTEIN, ALEFANTIS — ALL CONNECTED TO PEDOPHILIA CLAIMS B

Post by weslin3 Fri 18 Nov 2016, 2:38 pm

This does make you sick... Even if that person, which I couldn't hardly look at, that was in that tub is sick just to enunciate that they are doing that...whether it is real or not.

fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Fri 18 Nov 2016, 5:35 pm

it's no secret to me that there's some sick people in this world, but this takes the cake. on the one hand,i pray that this is false, on the other hand, it wouldn't be surprised if it is true.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:14 pm