Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Obama presides over a meeting of the National Security Council to discuss the latest developments i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Obama presides over a meeting of the National Security Council to discuss the latest developments i Empty Obama presides over a meeting of the National Security Council to discuss the latest developments i

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Dec 2016 - 9:23

Obama presides over a meeting of the National Security Council to discuss the latest developments in military operations against al "Daesh"

Obama presides over a meeting of the National Security Council to discuss the latest developments i Image

US President Barack Obama convened the National Security Council to discuss the latest developments in military operations against al 'Daesh' in the cities of Mosul , the Iraqi - Syrian and tenderness. 

The channel quoted the 'free' the American statement from the White House on Wednesday: 'Obama has instructed his team to take all thenecessary calming the violence in the city of Aleppo and the payment in order to open humanitarian corridors safe, lifting the siege on the city incooperation with the partners of the United States and its allies steps. ' The 

statement pointed out that Obama also addressed developments in the war on regulation' Daesh 'terrorist in Syria and Iraq. 

Obama pointed to the need to continue the war on the organization and weaken even completely defeated and out of thecities of Raqqa in Syria , and Mosul in Iraq. 

It is noteworthy that the Syrian regime forces, filed last Monday, in the new areas of eastern Aleppo , after a siege and thebombing of Air center in the region for nearly five months; which reduced the opposition controlled areas to a small part of the city gathered in it with about 100 thousand inhabitants of civilians.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=150399

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 14:02