Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq market: Trading trillion dinars financial shares valued at 522 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq market: Trading trillion dinars financial shares valued at 522 billion  Empty Iraq market: Trading trillion dinars financial shares valued at 522 billion

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Dec 2016, 3:31 am

Iraq market: Trading trillion dinars financial shares valued at 522 billion dinars in 2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraq Stock Exchange, announced Monday, he trillion dinars trading financial shares valued at 522 billion dinars in 2016, indicating that the market index closed at 649 points. 

The executive director of the market , Taha Ahmed Abdul Salam, said that 'Iraq Stock Exchange concluded its activities today, Monday, which is the last trade of the 2016 session', noting that 'during this year 's trading session 234 systems'. 

He added that Abdul Salam 'market traded during 2016 trillion shares , Iraqi joint - stock companies in which the increase of 67% compared to last year 2015'. 

He added that ' the value of traded shares amounted to 522 billion dinars , and a rise of 5% compared to last year', adding that 'Iraq Stock Exchange index closing prices traded at 649 points , stocks'. 

The Iraq Stock Exchange has used the electronic trading and central depository systems since 2009 and seeks to launch a trading system via the Internet to investors in the first quarter of 2017, and regulates the five weekly trading sessions from Sunday to Thursday, and is listed as 97 Iraqi joint stock company represents banks and telecommunications sectors and industry, agriculture, insurance , financial investment, tourism, hotels

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:52 am