Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish lawmaker for "light": the chances of success are weak settlement project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish lawmaker for "light": the chances of success are weak settlement project Empty Kurdish lawmaker for "light": the chances of success are weak settlement project

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Jan 2017, 2:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Kurdish lawmaker for "light": the chances of success are weak settlement project

Nur News / Baghdad 
    confirmed the Kurdistan Alliance MP Zana Rosetta, on Sunday, that the chances of success of the settlement project is weak because it is any change will not occur in the mindset of those in charge of governance in the acceptance of others and recognize Ptgosairha Mushir out that this project is not going to change in the Iraqi political mentality.
    He Roustaa for "Light News," "We welcome any initiative that seeks to compromise and coexistence in Iraq, but we feel that this project is one of the projects that have been discussed previously."
    He continued, "which put the project is" Ammar Hakim, "and wants to reach through to the result of the consolidation of coexistence and national reconciliation, but is not a requirement to succeed because the other components that is have dialogue have ideas and visions differ with him a lot, so the success of this project too far in Iraq."
    "In the case of the application of provisions of the constitution strictly these problems, which is now located and we did not need any project of reconciliation will not occur, but not to abide by the constitution and not to apply the laws as they are brought us to this reality in which we live today."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:47 am