Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq signed an agreement for the protection and promotion of investment with Jordan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq signed an agreement for the protection and promotion of investment with Jordan  Empty Iraq signed an agreement for the protection and promotion of investment with Jordan

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jul 2013, 12:55 pm

Iraq signed an agreement for the protection and promotion of investment with Jordan

14:38 07/18/2013
    Follow-up - and babysit -
    signed the National Investment Commission and the Jordanian Investment Promotion Corporation initialed the Convention on the protection and promotion of mutual investments between the two countries. The agreement was signed in Amman yesterday advisor in Zuhair al-Hassani Authority and the Jordanian side, CEO of the Investment Promotion Agency Awni الشديفات.
    The Convention provides for the protection of investments by investors of the two countries and promote economic cooperation, noting that good treatment and objectivity of the Iraqi investments in Jordan and the Jordanian investments in Iraq will stimulate the flow of capital from both sides.
    The two sides agreed that the stable work of the investment will contribute to maximize the efficient use of economic resources and improve living standards for both countries ... p / i

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq signed an agreement for the protection and promotion of investment with Jordan  Empty Re: Iraq signed an agreement for the protection and promotion of investment with Jordan

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Jul 2013, 7:23 am

Economist: investment protection agreement between Iraq and Jordan must enable the protection of parties

19-07-2013 07:51 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Said economic expert on behalf of Jamil, said the signing of the Convention on investment promotion and protection between Iraq and Jordan can help to protect and serve the parties.

Jameel said (of the Agency news): The agreement signed serve the parties and that the privileges enjoyed by the investor itself enjoyed by Iraqi Jordanian investor.

He continued: there must be equal opportunities between investors and without discrimination in terms of investment and transfers industries in Jordanian banks and provide them with protection.

He pointed out: that Iraq was invested mainly in Syria, but after turning his activity events with Jordan, noting that the Iraqi investments with Jordan in the former regime were not protected and are not supported by the laws governing its work.

The National Authority for Investment and Jordan Investment Corporation initialed and signed the Convention on the protection and promotion of mutual investments between Iraq and Jordan. / End / 5. B. PVC /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:56 am