Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Vice President: All options are available to respond to a chemical attack in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Vice President: All options are available to respond to a chemical attack in Syria Empty US Vice President: All options are available to respond to a chemical attack in Syria

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:56 am

US Vice President: All options are available to respond to a chemical attack in Syria

US Vice President Mike Pence , said that 'all options are available' with respect to respond to a chemical attack in Idlib , Syria.

He added a penny in a statement to the network 'Fox News' America, the US ambassador to the United Nations expressed the near Healy American forces in discussing the position of the UN Security Council for the attack on Wednesday, expressing the hope that the Council take action against this attack.

The remarks came as a penny postponed the Security Council at the end of the emergency meeting held on Wednesday to discuss the attack vote on the draft Western resolution condemning the Syrian regime.

The US State Secretary Rex Tillerson called on Russia earlier to reconsider its support for the Syrian regime of President Bashar al - Assad.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=154375

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:49 am