Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chairman of the Integrity Commission: The government has dealt with 15% of the files of corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chairman of the Integrity Commission: The government has dealt with 15% of the files of corruption Empty Chairman of the Integrity Commission: The government has dealt with 15% of the files of corruption

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:29 am

Chairman of the Integrity Commission: The government has dealt with 15% of the files of corruption

 term translation

Corruption in Iraq continues unabated to the extent that Hassan al - Yassiri - president of the Independent Integrity Commission , which is fighting graft - since trying to resign from his post.
    In June 2016 a year after taking office, he submitted his resignation to Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi , but refused to resign. Mr. Yasiri insisted on the resignation, but he eventually agreed to stay in office until finding a replacement. So keep Yasiri in the fighting , trying to root out graft in a country that is because the deterioration of living standards and the collapse of the army in front Daesh group in 2014 to bribery and theft of state resources.
    One reason Yasiri called for the resignation, he said, is that the authorities have taken action in only 15% of suspected corruption cases Bha- 1200 issue - which brought the body and made to eliminate last year's number.
    Says Yasiri "This percentage is very small, we want the judiciary to speed up the implementation of issues in order to communicate with the body and keep up with their work. This issue hurts a lot."
    He added that he had taken bold steps to send investigators to open all ministries files in search of the most basic signs of corruption, as suggested for the first time , a travel ban on senior officials, and forced other officials to be more transparent in terms of financial their resources. But in all the while facing constant criticism from the political blocs that they use to use its influence and control over the ministries in favor of its supporters and their preference to others.
    It descended Yasiri from the Shiite community, where Sunnis and Kurds accuse him of favoring his community and at the same time accused by other Shiites to prosecute the people of his community.
    One day , a senior official visited him in his office in the Green Zone, Yasiri says , without specifying the official identity , "he said to me: all those who Ohalthm to eliminate are Shiites, there must be a balance, there must be a year in response, I told him we do not confuse this cocktail".
    The Prime Minister declared war on corruption but faced fierce resistance from politicians, including some members of the bloc who resisted efforts to exempt political factions of the leaders of the top positions and replaced with others of technocrats.
    Also concluded a parliamentary committee, which was formed to investigate the causes of the fall of Mosul, the corruption of the officers was one of the reasons for the collapse of the Iraqi army in front of Daesh 2014, then in the army officers GRIP soldiers who are not known salaries Balvdhaiaan.
    He says that the problem Yasiri has shrunk through the audit conducted by the Ministry of Defense, but required further efforts where officers are still GRIP on the part of the soldiers ' salaries in exchange for giving them leave open.
    "There are a million member in the army, and in all the world is difficult to eliminate the rampant corruption among such large numbers. We are trying to tighten the screws on corrupt but it is difficult to eliminate corruption between overnight."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:18 am