Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Justice: aborted attempt to steal real estate records of the Department of Real Estate R

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministry of Justice: aborted attempt to steal real estate records of the Department of Real Estate R Empty Ministry of Justice: aborted attempt to steal real estate records of the Department of Real Estate R

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Aug 2013, 11:09 am

Ministry of Justice: aborted attempt to steal real estate records of the Department of Real Estate Registration second in Karbala

05-08-2013 12:13 PM

Baghdad (news) .. managed elements of the Facilities Protection Service charged with protecting Building Directorate of Registration second mortgage in the holy city of Karbala to thwart an attempt by one associate to protect installations (FBS) and in coordination with one of the people who wear a military uniform to take out three records permanently belonging to Division I in the Directorate-mentioned . said in a statement issued by the ministry received the Agency (news) a copy of it :: been avoided on the records real estate three in crimes of public / Hay Al-Hussein with those involved in the act, has reported confessions preliminary them the involvement of an officer in the National Security lieutenant and someone else works in the comments transactions subject. statement added: Face Justice Minister Hassan al-Shammari, the formation of a commission of inquiry administrative subject by the department of public to know the details and close the circle mentioned for one week, to conduct inventory and a thorough examination of the records and make recommendations, and follow-up the circumstances of the investigation with common crimes to prevent allow the settlement of the case in favor of involved. statement continued: As the face of the minister approached the Supreme Judicial Council, the transfer of the investigation to Baghdad and present its findings directly to those responsible in the ministry, and the granting of the elements of FPS who thwarted the process book of thanks and appreciation with a financial reward rewarding. / End / l. m / inform the Ministry of Justice

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:06 pm