Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia mobilizes "forces" near the North Korean border

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia mobilizes "forces" near the North Korean border Empty Russia mobilizes "forces" near the North Korean border

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Apr 2017, 2:28 am

Russia mobilizes "forces" near the North Korean border

News Agency pratha 129 04/20/2017

Video clips posted on Thursday 3, carrying Russian military equipment heading to the border with North Korea, which strained relations with Washington in recent weeks, trains showed.

According to the newspaper "Daily Mail" the British, the trains loaded consisting of armored vehicles and tanks and artillery pieces to equipment adjacent to the border Primorsky region with North Korea.

In Russia, North Korea, a small common border does not exceed 19 kilometers, but it may turn into a nightmare for Russian President Vladimir Putin in the case of America launched a pre-emptive strike against Pyongyang.

The Russian move came days after a similar Chinese step, where Beijing sent 15 thousand troops to its southern border in anticipation of the transfer of tension on the Korean peninsula into a destructive war that could push millions of refugees towards northern China.

The British newspaper The matter that worries Putin is the rush of a huge wave of refugees to Russia in the event of war.

Referring to other concerns in Putin, the prospect of the arrival of radioactive contamination to his country in an American strike targeting Pyongyang's nuclear facilities.

Before the spread of the video, residents of the border region of Primorsky observed during the last week and the arrival of combat military equipment area.

Russian former military, Stanislav Sinetsin said, the deployment of military forces in this region to the crisis on the Korean peninsula.

He continued: "This means that the authorities in our country is closely monitoring the situation and take appropriate measures," adding that this is a natural move. In the event of the outbreak of conflicts in any country, the acceleration of its neighbors to alert the border.

http://burathanews.com/arabic/international/316401

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:24 am