Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin: I watch all sides and trends so as not to devour one of Russia by surprise

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin: I watch all sides and trends so as not to devour one of Russia by surprise Empty Putin: I watch all sides and trends so as not to devour one of Russia by surprise

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Apr 2017, 3:34 am

Putin: I watch all sides and trends so as not to devour one of Russia by surprise

Date: 04/25/2017 09:06
    Putin

Information / follow-up ..

Russian President Vladimir Putin jocular Geographic Society of Trustees, saying that he is busy considering all directions and sides so no one eats Russia by surprise, in an implicit reference to the complexity of the international situation.

In the Board of Trustees of the Russian Geographical Society meeting, on Monday, where echoed by geographers scientists on his ears summaries of their research in the depths of the seas and oceans and their observations, how the angels of the sea and his demons devour each other, and the victory is always for those who have already replied jokingly: "I also see in all directions in order to do not dare anyone to eat Russia by surprise. "

And during the presentation of a report on the "project the RGS " to explore the depths of the Arctic waters of the world in the Russian part, the scientists on Putin 's footage from a documentary film from the depths, showing , in particular , how they feed some slugs on each other. He smiled, saying: "I understand that each one of jellyfish subsists by eating his companion, is not it?".

Individual scientists by saying, "Yes, jellyfish constitute food useful to each other by 70% of its food."

Putin asked them for the second picture and whether they show how the angels devour sea demons? When he heard their response, and how "watching birds sea monks," smiled the Russian president, and said to them: "This is what I do exactly, Vottalaa in all directions and watch all sides not to devour one of Russia in the absence of time, so it will be necessary to identify the the results of your research and we must draw lessons from nature at all times. Finished / 25 m

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/25/world/150078
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin: I watch all sides and trends so as not to devour one of Russia by surprise Empty Putin draws lessons from predators "so that no one eats Russia inattention"

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Apr 2017, 4:05 am

Putin draws lessons from predators "so that no one eats Russia inattention"

Tuesday April 25, 2017 8:29

Russian President jocular Vladimir Putin of Trustees of the Geographic Society, saying that he is busy considering all directions and those that no one eats Russia by surprise, in an implicit reference to the complexity of the international situation.

At a meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Russian Geographical Society, yesterday, as echoed by geographers scientists on his ears summaries of their research in the depths of the seas and oceans and their observations, how the angels of the sea and his demons devour each other, and the victory is always for those who have already replied jokingly, "I also see in all directions in order not anyone who dares to eat Russia by surprise. "
    The Daily Telegraph: Putin curse the day in which it decided to support Assad
    Putin expects a full resumption of Russian-US relations during the presidency of Trump

And during the presentation of a report on "RGS" project to explore the depths of the waters of the world of the Arctic in the Russian segment, scientists offered Putin footage from a documentary film from the depths, showing , in particular , how they feed some slugs on each other, smiled, saying, "I understand that each one of jellyfish subsists by eating his companion, is not it? ".

Individual scientists by saying, "Yes, jellyfish constitute food useful to each other by 70% of its food."

Putin asked them for the second picture and whether they show how the angels devour sea demons? When he heard their response, and how "watching birds sea monks," smiled the Russian president, and said to them, "This is what I do exactly, Vottalaa in all directions and watch all sides not to devour one of Russia in the absence of time, so it will be necessary to identify the the results of your research, we must draw lessons from nature at all times. "

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/201950/%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AE%D9%84%D8%B5-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%B1-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%84%D8%A7-%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%87/ar

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:55 am