Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Official warning of a possible attack by a truck in the United States

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Official warning of a possible attack by a truck in the United States Empty Official warning of a possible attack by a truck in the United States

Post by Rocky Fri May 05, 2017 11:19 am

Official warning of a possible attack by a truck in the United States

Date: 05/05/2017 12:31

Private means the US National Transportation Security Administration sent a warning yesterday to the companies engaged in the transport of goods by road from the possibility of an attack in the country by a stolen truck.

The channel quoted "CBS" television America official circulating in particular, noting that an attack identified relatively simple, It is through transport vehicles, according to statistics, carried out by terrorists since 2014, nearly 17 attacks, resulted in the deaths of 173 people and injuring 667 others.

The US Transportation Security Administration specifically Nice last year resulted in a tragedy where a terrorist attack killed 84 people, noting that the country's major police departments, including New York, aware of the threat referred to.

Carrying US security circular in addition to a list of safety procedures that must be followed by drivers, passengers and security personnel.

The French city of Nice saw on July 14, 2016 terrorist attack was carried out by an extremist named Mohammed Bouhlal, drove a cargo truck and run over by which a crowd of people were celebrating the Bastille Day in the English park, killing 84 people before police could eliminate the attacker. It ended 25 m

http://almaalomah.info/2017/05/05/world/153050

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:29 am