Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Keywords confirms delegation Toyota: Iraq, promising global market for global companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Keywords confirms delegation Toyota: Iraq, promising global market for global companies Empty Keywords confirms delegation Toyota: Iraq, promising global market for global companies

Post by Rocky Mon May 29, 2017 4:22 am

Keywords confirms delegation Toyota: Iraq, promising global market for global companies

28/05/2017 

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Keywords, "Iraq is a global promising market for global companies, noting that the Iraqi government is working hard to develop frameworks and legal projects to protect the product and the consumer alike.

According to a statement of the General Secretariat received "direction Press" a copy of it, that "Keywords met with the regional branch of Toyota's Japanese director and a delegation of experts accompanying him for the purpose of discussing the prospects of cooperation with the company.".

The statement quoted Keywords as saying, "it was at the meeting show the challenges facing the company in the marketing of their products within the framework of laws and draft laws that the government is prepared for the purpose of protecting the Iraqi market and the rights of the consumer product and get the best services."

For his part, the regional director of the company and in the presence of the Director of the General Authority for Customs company was willing to stand with Iraq and cooperate with him in this delicate phase experienced by the country showed. "

"http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/166408.html

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:47 am