Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Four laws topping the task of parliament in the last legislative term

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Four laws topping the task of parliament in the last legislative term  Empty Four laws topping the task of parliament in the last legislative term

Post by Rocky Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:20 am

Four laws topping the task of parliament in the last legislative term

08:56 - 07/02/2017

MP for the mass of the citizen Habib Terminal, Sunday, parliament's determination to resolve approval of oil and gas laws, elections and freedom of expression of the Federal Court, noting that the victories of Mosul, security forces will contribute to creating a positive political atmosphere.

He said in a statement Terminal / information /, "The last legislative term of life of the House of Representatives will pass crucial laws, including approval of oil and gas laws, elections and freedom of expression and the Federal Court."

He added that "the political atmosphere after achieving victories are very good and can be invested in the parliament to hold a real political reform hurt for the benefit of the Iraqi people."

Revealed Terminal for "the existence of parliamentary negotiations to develop radical solutions to block the vote on important laws," noting that "the goal of accelerating the adoption of these laws is to reduce the weight in front of the next parliament." Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:34 am