Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Farmers demand compensation for land for infrastructure projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Farmers demand compensation for land for infrastructure projects Empty Farmers demand compensation for land for infrastructure projects

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jul 2017, 4:04 am

Farmers demand compensation for land for infrastructure projects

16:54 - 21/07/2017

Farmers in south-eastern Baghdad have called on the concerned government authorities to protect their agricultural land and property from bypassing infrastructure projects on their property, calling for plans to take into account the interests of farmers.

Ali Hussein said in an interview with Al-Maaloumah that "the destruction of the farms in the Basmayeh area due to the extension of a gas pipeline southeast of the capital was an attack on the farmers who claim compensation for cutting parts of their land for the pipeline project and compensating them for damages. "He said.

Farmer Hussein from the area of ​​Mada'in, called for "an end to the work of agricultural land by governmental and private companies, where some projects were established by force and without the consent of farmers."

The reports revealed in May 2017 that the gas pipeline and its accessories swept the agricultural areas in Basmaya and the archaeological hills in the "Tal Lanos" southeast of Baghdad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:27 pm