Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin orders the start of the withdrawal of Russian troops from Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin orders the start of the withdrawal of Russian troops from Syria Empty Putin orders the start of the withdrawal of Russian troops from Syria

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:54 am

[rtl]Putin orders the start of the withdrawal of Russian troops from Syria[/rtl]

[rtl]

Date of release: 2017/12/11 13:16 • 75 times scheduled

[/rtl]

Putin orders the start of the withdrawal of Russian troops from Syria Story_img_5a2e62c5ee08e
    [rtl]
    (International: Euphrates News) Russian President Vladimir Putin, who arrived this morning to Russia's Hameimim base, began to withdraw Russian troops from Syria.
    "He ordered the defense minister and the chief of staff to begin withdrawing the Russian troops into their permanent positions," Putin said in a speech to Russian soldiers. 
    Russian President Vladimir Putin thanked the Russian soldiers at the Hameimim base, saying they would return to their homeland with victory. 
    "You are returning to your homeland, your relatives, your family, your wives, your children and your friends are winning. 
    Putin pointed out that the Russian troops in Hameimim had done his skillfully in Syria. 
    "The task of fighting armed gangs in Syria is a task that has to be resolved with the help of the armed forces on a large scale, and it has been brilliantly resolved," he said.
    "We will never forget the sacrifices and losses that were made during the war against terrorism here in Syria and in Russia," he said. 
    The Russian president decided to withdraw the bulk of the Russian forces in March 2016, in connection with the successful implementation of the tasks

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=155728
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:52 am