Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Secretariat announces the opening of 4 streets closed for 12 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Secretariat announces the opening of 4 streets closed for 12 years Empty The Secretariat announces the opening of 4 streets closed for 12 years

Post by Rocky Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Secretariat announces the opening of 4 streets closed for 12 years

 Baghdad / Range 

Baghdad Municipality announced on Tuesday the opening of four streets closed for 12 years in the area of ​​Al-Kasra within the district of Adhamiya Municipality in coordination with the Baghdad Operations Command.
    The Directorate of Relations and Information in the Secretariat said in a statement received by Al-Adhamiya Municipality that the Municipality of Adhamiya opened the 39 streets and the Rabat and Passports Hall in Al-Kasra and 6th Street in Najib Pasha district to dismantle the traffic jams and serve the students of the Faculty of Administration, . 
    "The opening of these streets was accompanied by a campaign that included the lifting of concrete blocks and the erection of forklifts and the removal of all excesses on the sidewalks and alleyways within the internal 302 and 304, cleaning and washing the streets and maintenance of drainage lines and rain nets.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:34 am