Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian official: we shall restore every dollar we spent in Syria and Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian official: we shall restore every dollar we spent in Syria and Iraq Empty Iranian official: we shall restore every dollar we spent in Syria and Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:17 am

[size=32]
    Iranian official: we shall restore every dollar we spent in Syria and Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

"Iran will recover every dollar spent in Syria, Iraq and everywhere," said Mohsen Rezai, secretary of Iran's Expediency Council. 
    Rezaei, a former commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guards, came at a gathering to honor Qasim Soleimani, commander of the Quds Force, the external wing of Iran's Revolutionary Guard and classified as a terrorist on the US list. 
    Rezaei attacked those who demand the withdrawal of Iranian forces and troops from Iraq and Syria, according to the news agency of the Iranian Radio and Television "IRIB." 
    "We are pursuing our interests in addition to the support we provide to Syria and Iraq, which is military and advisory support, and focuses on the transfer of military experience and expertise," Rezai said. 
    He added: "If we give one dollar to anyone, we seize the price and prove our feet, and that our support is humane and national, and I regret that our fighters there, but we do not have industries or economy there in Syria."
    The Secretary of the Expediency Council of the Iranian regime, that Iran has extracted phosphate mines by the amount of financial aid to Syria, and trying to invest in industry and agriculture in the Mediterranean coast to reap billions. 
    US envoy to the United Nations, Nikki Healy, revealed that Iran spent at least $ 6 billion annually to support the Assad regime, and confirmed during a meeting of the UN Security Council on January 5, a decade on popular protests in Iran, that "the voices of the Iranian people Calls on the government in Tehran to stop supporting terrorism by billions and funding militias in Iraq and Yemen, and spends at least six billion a year to support Assad. 
    This budget covers the costs of military equipment and the expenses of the remaining Syrian army as well. The Iranian regime also spends about $ 1 billion a year as salaries to Shiite militias deployed in Syria.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:51 am