Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+13
dizzydee
weslin3
danny
sassy
ahill
met
Lobo
Rocky
brooksie
devo45044
Diamond
chouchou
Neno
17 posters

Neno's Place has been renewed for 5 more years.

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Neno's Place has been renewed for 5 more years. - Page 3 Empty Neno's Place has been renewed for 5 more years.

Post by Neno Sat 17 Mar 2018, 8:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just so you guys know, I have renewed Neno's Place for another 5 years. I promised I would be here till the end and I meant it but I also wanna be here during others means of communications too. So again you have NNP for a additional 5 years at this moment.

Neno

azdinar, chouchou and Rip534 like this post

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Neno's Place has been renewed for 5 more years. - Page 3 Empty Re: Neno's Place has been renewed for 5 more years.

Post by weslin3 Thu 07 Oct 2021, 9:47 am

rocky wrote:
    Neno wrote:Your all welcome but yes the members make up the site.
     it would be nice for our knowledgeable members to open  chat talk at your convience,time and date just need to announce when,any topic
    Well that leaves me out... I haven't any knowledge... Just guessing.. laugh And watching and waiting.

chouchou and Rip534 like this post

Nakluagator
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Neno's Place has been renewed for 5 more years. - Page 3 Empty Re: Neno's Place has been renewed for 5 more years.

Post by Nakluagator Thu 07 Oct 2021, 11:28 pm

I'd prefer the site stay open. I also understand it is a business decision that only Neno can make. thumbs

Neno, weslin3 and chouchou like this post

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Oct 2021, 7:36 am

Nakluagator wrote:I'd prefer the site stay open. I also understand it is a business decision that only Neno can make. thumbs
    I agree,wouldn't it be great if we had a more robust fourm with more members participating. Its sad when we have 20 members to visit our site as of yesterday

chouchou likes this post

notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 Tue 12 Oct 2021, 12:08 pm

Good Day, All!  We are all here for one reason or another.  I found my place here many years ago, and I am steadfast.  I still read much of what's posted and hope that someday in the near future that we are all here in celebration.  Many prayers and thanks to you all!  See you on the other side!

TAZ

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Neno, weslin3, azdinar and chouchou like this post

Tiffany
    Tiffany
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by Tiffany Mon 18 Oct 2021, 7:05 pm

Yes please!!! 😁❤

Neno and chouchou like this post

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 25 Oct 2021, 9:25 pm

Ok had time to check in tonight, I’ll renew!! Btw, NNP still gets between 500 and 1000 unique hits daily, far cry from 80,000 to over a 100,000 a day!! Remember NNP you don’t have to log in to view every forum, I get a analysis weekly report.  I’m in Kentucky this week just checking in. A promise is a promise!! Never know we might get a topic that gets interesting again. Btw, I still hold all mine!! 🤠

chouchou and Proven like this post

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Oct 2021, 8:58 am

thumbs

Neno likes this post

chouchou
    chouchou

Post by chouchou Wed 27 Oct 2021, 4:39 am

Neno wrote:Ok had time to check in tonight, I’ll renew!! Btw, NNP still gets between 500 and 1000 unique hits daily, far cry from 80,000 to over a 100,000 a day!! Remember NNP you don’t have to log in to view every forum, I get a analysis weekly report.  I’m in Kentucky this week just checking in. A promise is a promise!! Never know we might get a topic that gets interesting again. Btw, I still hold all mine!! 🤠

Thanks Neno! Really appreciate what you do for us

Neno likes this post

GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by GWT54 Mon 01 Nov 2021, 3:47 pm

Still have mine !

Neno likes this post

GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by GWT54 Mon 01 Nov 2021, 3:53 pm

Thanks Tommy, for your generosity ! Patiently waiting

Neno likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:51 am