Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow: Deployment of elements of the American shield in Japan affects Russian interests

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moscow: Deployment of elements of the American shield in Japan affects Russian interests Empty Moscow: Deployment of elements of the American shield in Japan affects Russian interests

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:35 am

Moscow: Deployment of elements of the American shield in Japan affects Russian interests
    Moscow: Deployment of elements of the American shield in Japan affects Russian interests Irq_1510481536_1521615103
    Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said that the deployment of elements of the missile shield in Japan touches Russian interests in what his Japanese counterpart Taro Kono considered necessary to protect his country.
    "Moscow is concerned about US plans to deploy elements of the global missile defense system in Japan, which has a direct impact on Russia's interests," Sergey Lavrov told a news conference with his Japanese counterpart Taro Kono in Tokyo today.
    Lavrov called for discussing the issue of deploying the missile shield in Japan through a joint dialogue expected to take place in the near future. "I emphasized that security-related issues in this region in the context of concluding a peace treaty are of utmost importance. We have filled all our questions on this subject and conveyed it to our colleagues The Japanese, and we proposed to consider them and discuss them in an independent dialogue, which we hope will be held in the near future. "
    MOSCOW: Moscow hopes Tokyo will receive clarifications from London over Scrippal
    On the issue of Scrippal, Lavrov stressed that Moscow was not willing to cooperate in the investigation of the poisoning of former London agent Sergey Scrippal in Britain, but insisted on it in accordance with the Convention on the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons.
    Lavrov said that the investigation into the Scrippel affair was not yet complete, but the British side reached conclusions in advance and without any proven facts
    Lavrov expressed the hope that the Japanese side will get clarifications on the Scrippel case, as Britain still does not give any clarification to the Russian side.
    He pointed out that it would be better for all if Britain calmed down the pace of anger.
    Lavrov also stressed that preparations are underway for a summit between Russian President Vladimir Putin and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe next May, which will address many regional and international issues, the issue of the Kuril Islands and other important issues.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=94865

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:38 pm