Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fears in Japan after the deployment of US aircraft

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fears in Japan after the deployment of US aircraft Empty Fears in Japan after the deployment of US aircraft

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Apr 2018, 2:17 am

Fears in Japan after the deployment of US aircraft
    Fears in Japan after the deployment of US aircraft Irq_2085736567_1522947508
    Japanese officials expressed their concerns and disappointment on Thursday after the sudden deployment of US-made C-22-Osprey aircraft at a US military base in Tokyo.
    "I was surprised by the sudden decision to deploy the planes without telling us a specific date for their arrival," Kyodo news agency quoted the mayor of Fusa City, Ikio Kato, as saying.
    "Japanese foreign officials were informed of the deployment of the aircraft on March 16, but the US military asked the ministry to cover up the new date after it was modified," local media reported.
    "There are too many people living around this base, we will not tolerate its publication," said Ichiro Hirata, head of a group of local people, according to Jiji news agency. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=95817

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:08 pm