Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad: We followed a clear and transparent mechanism to hand over the salaries of employees of Kur

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad: We followed a clear and transparent mechanism to hand over the salaries of employees of Kur Empty Baghdad: We followed a clear and transparent mechanism to hand over the salaries of employees of Kur

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:41 am

Baghdad: We followed a clear and transparent mechanism to hand over the salaries of employees of Kurdistan

11:25 - 21/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Iraqi government on Wednesday called on the government of Erbil to hand over financial revenues from the sale of oil in the Kurdistan region to ensure the fairness of the distribution of salaries of employees, stressing that they followed a clear mechanism and transparency in the delivery of salaries of employees of Kurdistan.
    "The central government has followed a clear and transparent mechanism to hand over the salaries of the region's employees, which is equivalent to the salaries of the federal employee," Saad al-Hadithi, a spokesman for the media office of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi told Al-Mawloma.
     Al-Hadithi said that "Baghdad sent a sufficient amount to fill the shortfall in salaries of employees audited by the federal government," noting that "any failure to hand over the salaries of employees of Kurdistan and imperfectly borne by the government of Arbil because it did not deal with the file in a transparent manner."
    The office of Abadi said on Monday that the remaining funds to pay the salaries of the region's employees are the responsibility of the territorial government paid by the oil exports, which did not pay to Baghdad, indicating that the central government paid its equivalent in accordance with the principle of equality. Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:57 am