Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian security threatens protesters , and warns of a US psychological war

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian security threatens protesters , and warns of a US psychological war Empty Iranian security threatens protesters , and warns of a US psychological war

Post by Rocky Mon 28 May 2018, 2:58 am

[size=32]
    Iranian security threatens protesters , and warns of a US psychological war[/size]
    Iranian security threatens protesters , and warns of a US psychological war Iran%20(20)

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

A spokesman for the Iranian judiciary has threatened to crack down on any demonstrations against the regime, which is facing a constant wave of popular anger against its policies.
    "The judiciary and security bodies will resolutely confront any group or individual that wants to undermine the security of the country," the judiciary's website Mizan Online quoted its spokesman Gholamhossein Mohseni Ejai as saying, adding that raising tensions was part of the US "psychological war" against Iran .
    Since the beginning of the year, demonstrations have not stopped in the streets of Iran in various cities, in protest against high prices and unemployment, in addition to wasting money on arming militias in other countries with the aim of destabilizing them.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:35 am