Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi cement demands to reduce the prices of black oil supplied to cement plants

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi cement demands to reduce the prices of black oil supplied to cement plants Empty Iraqi cement demands to reduce the prices of black oil supplied to cement plants

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Jul 2018, 6:37 am

Iraqi cement demands to reduce the prices of black oil supplied to cement plants

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Iraqi General Company for Cement, in the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, on Monday called on the responsible authorities to reduce the prices of black oil supplied to cement plants, which constitutes 40% of the cost of production.
    The director general of the company, Engineer Hussein Mohsen al-Khafaji, said in a statement, read by "Economy News" that "raising the price of fuel oil (black oil) by the Ministry of Oil from (100 - 150) dinars per liter led to a significant increase in production costs Especially in the cement plants and the government invested in the system of burning wet, which consumes about (200) liters per tonne.
    He pointed out that "this increase cost losses of 25 billion dinars to the plants of the company annually," noting that "there is a difference in fuel exchange for the system of burning wet and dry, which is twice the cost in the disbursement of fuel public sector compared to private sector."
    Khafaji explained that "this increase is one of the obstacles and problems that threaten the cement industry in Iraq, which facilitates the return of cement imports after the cessation of imports since the beginning of 2016 by a decision of the Council of Ministers, which saved more than a billion and a half billion dollars to the budget of countries where it is estimated Iraq's import of cement before the decision At $ 600 million a year. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:25 pm