Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

his office issued an explanation on Sadr's refusal to participate in a consensual government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

his office issued an explanation on Sadr's refusal to participate in a consensual government Empty his office issued an explanation on Sadr's refusal to participate in a consensual government

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Jul 2018, 2:43 am

[size=32]
    his office issued an explanation on Sadr's refusal to participate in a consensual government[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The source said in the office of the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr on Tuesday that the latter has made a statement on the platforms of social communication that the participation of the alliance, "Saron" a consensus government.
    The sites on social networking circulated "tweet" attributed to Sadr by refusing to participate in the government in this way.
    The source said in a statement today, that the tit-for-tat that has been circulated regarding the non-participation of the government of compromise forged and unreal.
    Sadr had won the first place in the legislative elections that took place last May with 54 seats, but it does not qualify for the formation of the next government without consensus with the rest of the winning blocs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:05 am