Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy calls on the government to begin planning to build new dams to store flood waters

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy calls on the government to begin planning to build new dams to store flood waters Empty A deputy calls on the government to begin planning to build new dams to store flood waters

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Nov 2018, 8:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A deputy calls on the government to begin planning to build new dams to store flood waters

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Iraq News Now

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][size=26]A deputy calls on the government to begin planning to build new dams to store flood waters

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/size]

BAGHDAD / 

A member of the Committee on Agriculture and Water parliamentary bloc on Saturday, Salam al-Shammari, on Saturday, the government to begin planning for the construction of new dams to store the flood waters and benefit from them in the future. 

Al-Shamri said in a statement that "some areas of the country have been hit by torrential rains and torrential rains, which have led to human and material losses that require a governmental and popular stance to help the victims and their affected areas."

Al-Shammari called on the government and the Ministry of Water Resources in particular to "begin planning for the construction of new dams to store floodwater and fill the existing ones, which suffer from a severe shortage of water in preparation for the deadly summer months."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:35 pm