Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart Empty Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:48 pm

Civil Aviation signs agreement with UAE counterpart

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Iraqi Civil Aviation Authority (CMA) signed a draft draft air transport service agreement between the two countries on Tuesday.
    The Director General of the Iraqi Civil Aviation Authority Ali Khalil Ibrahim said in a statement read by "Economy News" that "the agreement that was signed today with the UAE side came to update the agreement signed in Baghdad in 1989, in order to keep up with the most important changes and developments in the world Flight ".
    He added that "there is high level coordination between the Iraqi and UAE authorities in the various fields of work through the preparation of a plan to take advantage of all the expertise and potential to develop safety procedures and activate other areas, after the air traffic witnessed a remarkable increase between the two brotherly countries."
    The signing ceremony of the agreement came after the Iraqi Civil Aviation Authority signed in September last year a memorandum of understanding concerning the record of air discussions, which includes all operational and technical matters related to the field of air transport with the UAE side .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:55 am