Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Conscious / Trump calls on Iran's leaders to dialogue

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Conscious / Trump calls on Iran's leaders to dialogue Empty Conscious / Trump calls on Iran's leaders to dialogue

Post by Rocky Fri May 10, 2019 3:15 am

Conscious / Trump calls on Iran's leaders to dialogue

Conscious / Trump calls on Iran's leaders to dialogue P_332imnvg1
    09/05/2019 22:02:00 PM | Number of readings: 72
    Conscious / Trump calls on Iran's leaders to dialogue Thumbnail.php?file=5382300621434239

Conscious / Baghdad / follow-up
    US President Donald Trump on Thursday called on Iran's leaders to dialogue, according to US media.
    The media quoted Trump as calling on Iran's leaders to contact him as relations between the United States and Iran have been strained since the United States withdrew from the nuclear deal and until today.
    On Wednesday, Trump announced sanctions against Iran's "iron, steel, aluminum and copper industries" to boost pressure on Iran and threatened to take fresh action if Tehran did not radically change its behavior, the White House said.
    After withdrawing from the nuclear deal with Iran in 2015, Trump reiterated in a statement that he hoped to meet "one day with Iranian leaders to negotiate a new agreement."

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:51 am