Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bahrain calls not to travel to Iraq and calls on its citizens to leave immediately

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bahrain calls not to travel to Iraq and calls on its citizens to leave immediately Empty Bahrain calls not to travel to Iraq and calls on its citizens to leave immediately

Post by Rocky Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2019/10/03 12:05:54

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Bahrain called on its citizens not to travel to Iraq, which is witnessing protests entered the third day.
    According to the Foreign Ministry statement, it also calls on all who are citizens of the Republic of Iraq to the need to leave immediately, so as to ensure their security and for their own safety, and exercise extreme caution and stay away from places of unrest and gatherings and follow the relevant local
    authorities. To request assistance please contact the following numbers The
    Embassy of the Kingdom of Bahrain in Baghdad
    Consulate General in Najaf
    Office of Operations at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
    Iran has invited its citizens who want to travel to Iraq to participate in the forty visit scheduled for October 20 Oath.
    Iraqi cities have been the scene of mass protests against the regime in Baghdad, which has been dominated by Iranian-backed political parties and forces since 2003.
    In some cities, demonstrators raised slogans against Iran, and so far a number of demonstrators have been killed or wounded.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:50 am