Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The widening dispute over the two election law clauses and expectations of a failure to resolve toda

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The widening dispute over the two election law clauses and expectations of a failure to resolve toda Empty The widening dispute over the two election law clauses and expectations of a failure to resolve toda

Post by Rocky Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:08 am

The widening dispute over the two election law clauses and expectations of a failure to resolve today

10:55 - 24/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Parliamentary Legal Committee confirmed, on Tuesday, that the 15 and 16 paragraphs of the controversial election law have not been agreed upon yet between the political blocs, expecting not to vote on the law in today's session.
    Member of the Committee, Salim Hamzah, said in a statement to "Information", that "the political blocs have not reached any agreement on the controversial paragraphs 15 and 16 to facilitate voting on them," noting that "the number of proposals up to the moment is limited to eight proposals for each paragraph of the electoral law."
    He added that "the heads of political blocs will not hold a meeting before the start of the voting session on the law," stressing that "the law will be presented directly with his proposals to members of the Council."
    Hamzah expected, "The parliament's inability to settle the vote," suggesting that "the vote on the election law will be postponed to another date until an agreement is reached." Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:42 am