Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Learn about the American character who secretly arrived at Baghdad International Airport and Ain al-

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Learn about the American character who secretly arrived at Baghdad International Airport and Ain al- Empty Learn about the American character who secretly arrived at Baghdad International Airport and Ain al-

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Jan 2020, 1:37 pm

Learn about the American character who secretly arrived at Baghdad International Airport and Ain al-Assad base

17:07 - 13/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    A parliamentary source inside the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee revealed, on Monday, the American character who arrived in the capital, Baghdad, through its international airport and Ain al-Assad base in Anbar province, in secret.
    The source said in a statement to the "information", that "American Vice President Michael Pence arrived last Friday to Baghdad International Airport secretly and was transferred to Ain al-Assad base in Anbar Governorate via Apache aircraft." Apache aircraft. ”
    He added that "Pence's visit came to know the extent of the damage caused by the Iranian strike in the runway of the base of Ain al-Assad, which removed it from service and the size of the losses in the American military barracks," noting that "Pence did not meet the resigned Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and moved with great secrecy for his fear of targeting."
    It is noteworthy that last Friday, Baghdad International Airport witnessed an intense flight of the American planes after the arrival of a person from the Trump government whose identity has not been revealed. It ended 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:17 am