Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What is the legal procedure if Allawi withdrew from the mandate to form a government?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What is the legal procedure if Allawi withdrew from the mandate to form a government? Empty What is the legal procedure if Allawi withdrew from the mandate to form a government?

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Feb 2020, 1:33 pm

What is the legal procedure if Allawi withdrew from the mandate to form a government?

19:47 - 08/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    Legal expert Tariq Harb revealed, on Saturday, the constitutional mechanisms and procedures that President Barham Salih will take, as Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi withdrew from the mandate to form the new government.
    Harb said in a statement to "Information", that "the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, will go towards assigning another candidate, as Allawi apologized for forming the government according to Article 76 of the constitution," noting that "Allawi's withdrawal or his apology for forming the government is a failure according to the law and the constitution." .
    He added that "Article 76 stipulated that the President of the Republic assigns another candidate as the Prime Minister-designate failed to form the government," noting that "failure to grant confidence in Allawi's parliament or his delay in forming his ministerial cabinet or his apology for assignment are all constitutional failure."
    Member of Parliament Bassem Khashan ruled out earlier the success of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi in forming the government without submitting to the political blocs in choosing the ministers, while Allawi’s promises would not be fulfilled.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:09 am