Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

jubouri: i was annoyed by the deception that some parties of the reform alliance practiced against u

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

jubouri: i was annoyed by the deception that some parties of the reform alliance practiced against u Empty jubouri: i was annoyed by the deception that some parties of the reform alliance practiced against u

Post by Rocky Mon 11 May 2020, 3:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=40]jubouri: i was annoyed by the deception that some parties of the reform alliance practiced against us
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 5/10/2020 - 10:00 PM  58[/size]
    Al-Ahed News: Baghdad
    The former Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies, Salim al-Jubouri, said today, Sunday, that he was annoyed by the deception practiced by some parties of the Reform Alliance towards us, noting that the Ministry of Youth and Sports had taken our share and took it from us inadvertently.
    Al-Jubouri said in an interview with Al-Ahd channel, which was followed by Al-Ahd News. “Our share was the Vice President and the Ministry of Youth inadvertently took us and the Sunnis asked to increase their ministerial share in exchange for giving up the position of Vice President.”
    He added that "the confusion that afflicted the Shiites negatively affected Iraq and some parties invested the Shiite confusion to hide the features of the Sunni partner, adding that some of the blocs sought to attribute some of the ministers of Al-Kazemi to them and Al-Halbousi owed me something he promised me and before witnesses and waited to fulfill his promise."
    And Jubouri added, "Our party's stake in the government of Abdul-Mahdi was taken as a result of a promise that Al-Halbousi made."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:57 am