Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Halbousi: The National Oil Company bill is ready for voting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Halbousi: The National Oil Company bill is ready for voting Empty Al-Halbousi: The National Oil Company bill is ready for voting

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Feb 2021, 7:49 am

Al-Halbousi: The National Oil Company bill is ready for voting

09:15 - 06/02/2021
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the Parliamentary Energy and Oil Committee, Haybat Al-Halbousi, attributed, on Saturday, the failure to vote on the draft law of the national oil company to the lack of a quorum in the session held on January 27, indicating that the law approved in 2017 was met with the objection of the Federal Court.
    Al-Halbousi said in a statement reported by the Al-Sabah newspaper, which was seen by the information, that his committee “completed the amendments to the paragraphs that the Federal Court objected to,” expecting “the vote to amend the National Company Law and establish that company in the nearest session.”
    He explained that “the establishment of the National Oil Company, which will include most of the productive oil companies (Basra Oil Company, Dhi Qar Oil Company, North Oil Company, Maysan Oil Company, Middle Oil Company, as well as the Drilling Company and parts of some general directorates within the Ministry) will reduce the burden on it by approximately 80 percent".
    Al-Halbousi added, "The ministry's work will be limited to drawing oil policies according to what remains of it from the Oil and Gas Products Distribution Company and the SOMO Company." End / 25

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:06 am