Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: Registration (204) Iraqi company during the month of June Baghdad - and babysit - The Ministr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: Registration (204) Iraqi company during the month of June Baghdad - and babysit - The Ministr Empty Trade: Registration (204) Iraqi company during the month of June Baghdad - and babysit - The Ministr

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Jul 2014, 7:59 am

Trade: Registration (204) Iraqi company during the month of June
    Baghdad - and babysit - The Ministry of Commerce, on Sunday, completing registration transactions (204) Iraqi company during the month of June 2014.

According to a ministry statement, the agency received Attenba public opinion (and babysit) a copy of it, that "Angels Companies Registration Department at the ministry has issued several resolutions concerning the amendment of contracts for companies distributed between increased capital of the company and change the activity company in addition to the decisions of the integration and the write-off and liquidation of companies."

"The department has logged (42) an office of a foreign company and (12) a branch of a foreign company in addition to its audited final accounts in the national companies of (2998), a national company in addition to integrating the accounts of (48) and a settling of accounts (10) companies and the issuance of (64) decision to increase the capital of the companies and the various kinds of activities. "

The statement noted that "the registrar of companies ratification of the minutes of the meetings of the constituent companies and Limited's (175) in addition to the ratification of the company (29) minutes of special meetings of the General Authority for joint-stock companies." 

X, Y 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:59 pm