Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Three parliamentary committees fail to resolve the dispute over Article 57 of the Personal Status La

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Three parliamentary committees fail to resolve the dispute over Article 57 of the Personal Status La Empty Three parliamentary committees fail to resolve the dispute over Article 57 of the Personal Status La

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:14 pm

Three parliamentary committees fail to resolve the dispute over Article 57 of the Personal Status Law

17:40 - 11/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private.
    On Thursday, a member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, Hussein Al-Oqabi, confirmed that three parliamentary committees had failed to find a compromise formula regarding the Personal Status Law.
    Al-Oqabi said in a statement to the information agency that “the three parliamentary committees, legal, human and women's rights, were not able to find a compromise formula to amend Article 57 of the Personal Status Law, which prohibits parents from custody of their children,” considering that “the amendment of Article 57 of the Personal Status Law in force It has become an urgent necessity. ”
    He explained, "Watching children in custody is a great injustice, so we stressed the need to reconsider the place and time of viewing by his father and increase the hours, provided that this does not negatively affect the rights of the mother in the care and custody of children."
    Article 57 of the Personal Status Law states that the mother is entitled to custody and upbringing of the child upon the rise of the marriage and after separation, unless the child is harmed by that. End / 25 h
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:52 am