Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent .. Jubouri receives congratulations from political parties to win the post of parliament spea

chouchou
    chouchou

Urgent .. Jubouri receives congratulations from political parties to win the post of parliament spea Empty Urgent .. Jubouri receives congratulations from political parties to win the post of parliament spea

Post by chouchou Tue 15 Jul 2014, 6:20 am

Received the new Speaker of the House, Salim al, on Tuesday, after receiving congratulations on the [194] votes.

[ltr]A parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] that "Jubouri congratulations received by members of the political blocs in parliament to win the post of President of Parliament after receiving a [194] votes in a secret ballot conducted by the House of Representatives.[/ltr]

[ltr]The House of Representatives held its third meeting today was chosen as MP for the coalition of national forces, Salim al After counting and sorting operations earned more than [194] votes.
    [/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    chouchou
    chouchou

Urgent .. Jubouri receives congratulations from political parties to win the post of parliament spea Empty Urgent .. Salim al receives congratulations from teammates after winning the House of Representative

Post by chouchou Tue 15 Jul 2014, 6:21 am

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} received MP for the National Union of Forces Salim al congratulations from his fellow deputies on the occasion of his accession to the post of Chairman of the House of Representatives after winning by 194 votes. 

[ltr]He said early parliamentary source told the News} {Euphrates today that "Eslim Jubouri congratulations from his fellow deputies on the occasion of his accession to the post of Chairman of the House of Representatives after winning by 194 votes."

The Council of Representatives of Iraq on Tuesday in the presence of {250} deputies.

The head of the House of Representatives teeth, Mehdi al-Hafez has put up earlier in the day {My name is Salim al, and Sunrise Alabegi} to vote to choose one of them for the presidency of the Council of Representatives.

It is noted that he served as chairman of the parliament Attkalp get {165} votes, half +1.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:47 am