Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi from Nineveh: The battle against corruption is long and may be greater than the battle of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi from Nineveh: The battle against corruption is long and may be greater than the battle of  Empty Al-Kazemi from Nineveh: The battle against corruption is long and may be greater than the battle of

Post by Rocky Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:23 am

Al-Kazemi from Nineveh: The battle against corruption is long and may be greater than the battle of ISIS

•  Time: 08/16/2021 11:22:06

•  Reading: 793 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al-Furat News} Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi said from Nineveh, today, Monday, that the battle against corruption is long and may be greater than the battle of ISIS.
    Al-Kazemi said in a session of the Council of Ministers held in Nineveh Governorate, “Nineveh Governorate is dear to the hearts of all Iraqis, and it is one of the hallmarks of civilization. It is no coincidence that Nineveh is one of the examples of Iraqi diversity, and it is not a coincidence that the land of Iraq brings together all this diversity, which we consider a source of strength, and we see it as the essence of Iraqi identity.”
     He added: "The nations that preserve their diversity and respect this diversity are the living civilized nations, and the Iraqi diversity would not have reached this day without the authentic Iraqi metal, their respect for each other, and their pride in their culture," noting that "on this beloved land, the world witnessed a journey of sacrifices from all Our people, in defense of Nineveh’s identity, its Iraqiness, and its authenticity, refusing to let this great city be captive to terrorism and reactionary, and the Iraqis won over terrorism because the Mosulis, or as it is said in our dialect (Al-Masalwa), are at the forefront of the defenders of their city.
    He continued, "Our people in Nineveh came to Umm al-Rabeein today to hold a cabinet session, to find out what Nineveh suffers from in various fields. The province is in the hands of the ISIS gang, we fought corruption as much as we could, and I know that all Iraqis and the people of Mosul among them supported us in the war against corruption, but the battle is long and it may be greater than the battle of ISIS, and it needs our solidarity together.”
    He stressed, "We formed a special committee for the reconstruction of Mosul, and directed us to draw up a road map and a quick action plan, to address the problems that the province suffers from, and we also started working on important strategic projects in the province, including Mosul Airport and the train station."
    He directed "the ministers to make regular visits to Nineveh to find out its problems and develop effective and quick solutions to them."
     He called on all ministries to provide all their capabilities to the Mosul Reconstruction Committee to succeed in its mission.
     He concluded his speech by saying: "I say to our people in Mosul: The future is for the lovers of Iraq, and there is no future for corruption, terrorism and incompetence, and we are with you and your family in all the cities of Iraq, with you to rise, we help each other, no one helps us after God but ourselves, our will, and our authentic values." remission
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:37 am