Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The House of Representatives decides to reduce the number of media professionals participating in co

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The House of Representatives decides to reduce the number of media professionals participating in co Empty The House of Representatives decides to reduce the number of media professionals participating in co

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Jan 2022, 6:17 am

The House of Representatives decides to reduce the number of media professionals participating in covering tomorrow's session

•  Time: 01/08/2022 14:16:05

•  Reading: 442 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The House of Representatives decided to reduce the media professionals participating in covering tomorrow's session, the first for the fifth parliamentary session of the Iraqi parliament, due to the circumstances of the Corona pandemic.
    The media department of the council said in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that “in view of the large number of requests it received from representatives of the media to participate in covering the opening session of the fifth session of the council and due to the conditions of the Corona pandemic and the limited space of the press center and in order to preserve the safety of all, it was decided to reduce the number of participating media professionals.” Covering the session scheduled for tomorrow, Sunday.
    And she indicated that she "will broadcast the session and its breaking news and publish a detailed report on its course."
    And she indicated that "the valid identification identity of the representative of the media organization will be adopted as a condition for entering the council building."
    Iraqis are looking with interest at the course of the parliament session that will be held on Sunday, as the current parliament is the first of its kind, as it came after the first early parliamentary elections following popular protests in Iraq in October 2019, in which more than 800 martyrs were killed and thousands were wounded.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:17 am